Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Arti <ar...@j9ventures.com> on 2013/11/30 07:41:07 UTC

Error integrating opennlp in solr

Hi Team ,

I am getting the stack of errors given below while integrating solr with
OpenNLP. Please help.

Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
[schema.xml] fieldType "text_opennlp": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
nalyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class 'solr.OpenNLPTokenizerFactory'
at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.j
ava:177)
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:467)
... 15 more
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
[schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class
'solr.OpenNLPTokenizerFa
ctory'

With Regards,

Arti Lamba

Dainik Jagran

Dainik Jagran - Largest Read Daily of India with 56.5 Million Readers.
(Source: Indian Readership Survey 2012 Q4)

Re: Error integrating opennlp in solr

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Especially here: "Also, you may have to add the OpenNLP lib directory to
your solr/lib or solr/cores/collection/lib directory. The text types assume
that cores/collection/conf/opennlp contains the OpenNLP model files."

3 Aralık 2013 Salı tarihinde Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> adlı

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.