Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/05/05 23:25:25 UTC

Re: WSDL Usage for SOAP/JMS specification

I think the place to look at would be the
JMSOldConfigHolder.createJMSConfigurationFromEndpointInfo
method.     You'll probably need/want to create a similar method for the "new"
style stuff.   In that method, you see the EndpointInfo is passed in and
extensors are grabbed from there (would correspond to the wsdl port).    The
EndpointInfo also holds onto it's ServiceInfo (wsdl service) and the
BindingInfo (which would be the wsdl binding).   Thus, you should be able to
grab the extensors from all the various locations and process them
appropriately.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp