Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Tim <bo...@posteo.de> on 2023/01/18 19:36:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Samuel Abt

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that
Samuel Abt has accepted the offer to become committer of the StreamPipes
project!

Congratulations Samuel, I'm super happy to have you on board!
You already shaped StreamPipes in it's early days before the Apache
Foundation and are now very actively contributing to StreamPipes again.
In doing so, you have already made awesome contributionswith a strong
focus on the UI and started initiatives to establish best practives and
improve the codebase.

Cheers
Tim

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Samuel Abt

Posted by Dominik Riemer <do...@bytefabrik.ai>.
Congrats Samuel!

Congratulations Samuel, I'm really glad you're still a part of the StreamPipes community!
It's great to work together.

Cheers,
Philipp

AW: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Samuel Abt