Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Diego Castillo <di...@inexbee.com> on 2002/12/02 11:10:20 UTC

RE : Avalon v. Tomcat: and Other Dumb Assumptions

Hi Steve,

Running James on top of JBoss is of the greatest interest to me.
However, your jboss-setup file did not reach the list. Can you
copy-paste it into a mail?

It seems that you need Phoenix in between JBoss and James. Would it be
possible to avoid this? Which are the James' dependencies on Phoenix?
Have you encountered any conflict between the server facilities of JBoss
and Phoenix (i.e. logging, JMX server, class loading, etc)?

Thanks for any information you can offer.

Diego