Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Didier Croutz <Di...@univ-nancy2.fr> on 2004/02/19 11:32:13 UTC

Touble with context container

         Hello,

         I've installed Tomcat 5.014 on a Windows 2K workstation into the
default directory ("C:\Program Files\Tomcat 5.0"). I've kept the default
settings (e.g. port 8080, admin.xml, server.xml ....). I stored my
applications on a network drive (H:) into a directory named Tomcat.

         I've just modified server.xml file a little bit (path : C:\Program
Files\Tomcat 5.0\conf) adding <Context path="/Tomcat" docBase="H:/Tomcat"
debug="0"> line (server.xml joined to this mail).

         My testing application is into H:\Tomcat directory
(departement.class and recherchDep.html files joined to this mail). I fill
the address field of my web browser (internet explorer 6.0.2800.1106) with:
htpp://localhost:8080/Tomcat/recherchDep.html. I  can reach the html page
but when I tried to launch "departement" script I get a 404 message into my
browser saying that it can reach "departement" resource.

         Could you please help me ?

         Thanks,
         Regards.