Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/17 18:08:36 UTC

Where it is configured the name of the key for SSL

Hello

It seems that the key installed inside keystore.jks in the ext folder for
karaf ( these files I think are installed by default for Talend ) has to be
named "mykey" . Otherwise the SSL does not work.

Where I can configure that name to put a real meaningfull name to my key ?

Kind regards.

[image: Inline image 2]

* Jonathan Vila    ** <https://www.twitter.com/jonathan_vila>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanvila>*

* jonathan.vila@gmail.com <jo...@gmail.com>*

Re: Where it is configured the name of the key for SSL

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You can change to what you want and define it with certAlias in
etc/jetty.xml.

Regards
JB

--