Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 17:09:58 UTC

[all] Sonar configuration for Commons components

Hi all,

there is the official sonar instance of the ASF at
http://analysis.apache.org which currently has two commons configurations
active:

 * Generic Commons Proper Aggregator (
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/121254)
 * Commons Math (https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/122571)

The generic one is not really useful imho, and I guess it would make sense
for some components to setup a proper profile.

Please let me know which component may be a candidate for this.

>From my side, I am going to add at least collections.

Thomas

Re: [all] Sonar configuration for Commons components

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benedikt,