Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jon Thompson <jt...@names.co.uk> on 2009/10/12 12:11:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache redirects

Hi

I want to create some method of redirecting phishing sites to the
APWG/CUPS anti-phishing page at http://education.apwg.org/r/en/index.htm

I know that I can do this on a per folder basis using .htaccess

<Files \.htaccess>
order allow,deny
deny from all
</Files>
Redirect 301 /
http://education.apwg.org/r/?url/of/phishing/site/that/i/am/blocking

However, I ideally would like to do this server-side, where it can't be
modified or deleted by a user or a script.

I've tried creating a new conf file in the /sites/*.conf directory that
Apache2 uses:

<VirtualHost *>
Redirect permanent url/of/phishing/site
http://education.apwg.org/r/?url/of/phishing/site
Redirect permanent url/of/phishing/site
http://education.apwg.org/r/?/anotherurl/of/phishing/site
</VirtualHost>

but this doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone know of a way that I can get this running where only I can
mange it and no-one else can modify any entries I make?