Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Lei Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/04/02 17:26:41 UTC

Re: [PACK] Refactoring the Alpha module using Spring SPI

I have done the refactoring[1] and pushed it to the branch[2]

All tests passed

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-2425
[2] https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/tree/SCB-2425

Lei Zhang <zh...@apache.org> 于2022年3月22日周二 17:38写道:

Posted by Lei Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi Willem Jiang,

I updated the document and pushed the PR[1].

Please review.

[1] https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/pull/749

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月3日周日 15:05写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.