Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2011/09/24 18:40:26 UTC

Rivet 2.0.4 released

Hi guys

a few days ago a vote for releasing Rivet 2.0.4 was held on the Tcl's
pmc lists. The vote approved the release.

Rivet 2.0.4 has been uploaded to dist and I will allow the usual 24h
for the new archives to spread across the mirrors around the globe
before
sending an announce on c.l.tcl and update the website.
The updated pages and the new manual are already in the Apache
repository: doing an svn update from Rivet's website root dir should do
the job.

Soon on this list a message to lay down a plan to Rivet 2.1.0

  -- Massimo

Re: Rivet 2.0.4 rpm packages forCentOS, Fedora, RH and SuSE

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Thanks Harald,

light speed fast....

  -- Massimo