Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/24 14:19:02 UTC

REST PUT example

I am looking for an example using CXF and the REST PUT command.  I am
having problems finding an example or tutorial on your site.  I have
googled around and can't find any good documentation on this.

Could you please forward me to some documentation that provides me
with this information.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: REST PUT example

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
You can check the jaxrs/basic demo in the distribution, and also get the
examples distribution from the link I posted in the previous email

Sergey

Re: REST PUT example

Re: REST PUT example

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Some more info is available here:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-basics.html

The Talend user guide (registration is needed) is available here:

http://www.talend.com/resources/documentation.php

It has the tutorial too.

Matt - @WebService is only needed for the legacy CXF HTTP Binding, its
presence makes no difference to the JAX-RS runtime.

Cheers, Sergey

Re: REST PUT example

Posted by Matthew Glubb <ma...@madebykite.com>.
Mark,