Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/29 12:57:57 UTC

TOMEE-2369/File -2402: Add README.adoc to webservice-ws-with-resources-config/. Need to be merged

This ticket was already merged (https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/391)
but remains InProgress. I can't change it to closed. Can someone do that
please?
--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson

Re: TOMEE-2369/File -2402: Add README.adoc to webservice-ws-with-resources-config/. Need to be merged

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks Richard.
That was on top of my head, but it's obviously wrong !
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
And also, not saying it's optimal or we could not do otherwise if that
makes more sense.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 8:10 AM Jean-Louis Monteiro <

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
done.