Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com> on 2004/05/14 20:49:25 UTC

[HttpClient] Logging

I am a newbie for commons project and have a dumb question.  I was
trying out  Apache HttpClient.  I am trying to use Jdk14Logger assuming
that I can use java's native logging support

Logger logger =  new Jdk14Logger("System").getLogger();
This is how I get java logger.  How do I tell HttpClient to use this
Logger from withing program? And will this work for setting levels?
logger.setLevel(Level.ALL);

Kedar

Re: [HttpClient] Logging

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@bluewin.ch>.
Kedar,
HttpClient uses Commons [Logging] to do all its logging. You can find
the detailed information on Commons [Logging] configuration here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/guide.html

HTH

Oleg