Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tobias Eichner <to...@yahoo.de> on 2008/07/05 12:04:13 UTC

After server reboot spam recognition rate wents down for some time

I face a strange issue and haven't found any solution so far...

When I need to reboot the server, SpamAssassin's spam recognition rate goes down for about two weeks.

Checking the system logs, mail logs, no related problems reported there. My custom set rules are considered as well.

I'm helpless this point and have no idea what to check further. Has anybody experienced similar and can do some suggestions ?

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com

Re: After server reboot spam recognition rate wents down for some time

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
Run a test message through spamassassin via command line. Save the output.
Reboot. Run same message through spamassassin via command line. Look at
the output. What's different?