Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ChrisA <ca...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/07 14:55:54 UTC

Tobago Master / Detail

Hi all,

i didn´t get a master / detail scenario to work. The tobabo sheet works well
even sortable ;). so i started to place a link instead a text.
<tc:link label="#{supplierobject.name}"
actionListener="#{SupplierController.showDetail}">

SupplierController gets an ActionEvent object, but where do get the
corresponding detail -id to pass the details-id to a special page ?
core:param seems not to work with tobago link. the link itself says:
javascript:Tobago.submitAction('page:sheet:5:_idJsp9'), so obviously the 5
should appear somewhere in the action ?

or am i missing a point there ?

thanks for help,

Chris
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Tobago Master / Detail

Posted by ChrisA <ca...@gmx.de>.
Hi Bernd,
Thanks, that did the job. I´ve seen the addressbook example before, but
didn´t realized that state was used to pass a selection around.

Regards,

Re: Tobago Master / Detail

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Chris,

a good example for a master detail scenario would be the
tobago-example-addressbook.
You should look at the attribute state of tc:steet.

Unfortunatley tc:link doesn't support f:param.
I have added an issue for this
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-78

Regards

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com