Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2007/03/16 11:23:43 UTC

can't build servicemix

I can't build servicemix at the moment.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix
ArtifactId: servicemix-wsn2005
Version: 3.2-incubating-20070316.093011-18

Reason: Unable to locate resource in repository

What can I do?

Cheers,
Thomas

Re: can't build servicemix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is usually a problem when you alternate between online / offline mode
with maven, because the repo where our nightly builds are uploaded is used
in our own build.  Usually, I build the whole ServiceMix offline, and the
always
build offline (-o flag).  That way, maven won't download partial nightly
builds
in your local repo.

--
Cheers,