Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by NagarajaRao <na...@patni.com> on 2001/09/26 15:55:51 UTC

Example for Using Soap header

Hi All,
 Please give me some examples of SOAP where headers are used for processing. I want to send a message via soap and and depending on certain values in header, want to process the message. Otherwise return it

Thanks
Nagaraja Rao

Re: Example for Using Soap header

Posted by Naresh Agarwal <na...@yahoo.com>.
hi
MS-Soap Tool kit contains one example, which demonstrates how to use Soap headers.

Naresh

Posted by Naresh Agarwal <na...@yahoo.com>.
hi

AW: Example for Using Soap header

Posted by "Christoph C. Cemper @ Cemper.com" <ch...@cemper.com>.
Hi Nagarja,

I have a complete sample for session-handling via SOAPheaders, but using
AXIS Alpha2

if your are interested...

mfg / kind regards,
Christoph C. Cemper