Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 18:17:18 UTC

Re: Features for 0.8 release

Hi All,

Are we good to announce feature freeze and concentrate on more bug fixes ?
If we do the feature freeze soon, we will be able to release on time.

6 week release cycle finishes end of May !

Amila and Saminda, do you have any comments on the features posted in this
thread ?

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Features for 0.8 release

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> On May 7, 2013, at 12:36 PM, Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Are we good to announce feature freeze and concentrate on more bug
> fixes ?
> >> If we do the feature freeze soon, we will be able to release on time.
> >>
> >> 6 week release cycle finishes end of May !
> >>
> >> Amila and Saminda, do you have any comments on the features posted in
> this
> >> thread ?
> >>

> > I am not yet comfortable freezing features as I need to fix some issues.
>
> Hi Amila,
>
> Do you have more features to add to the release? I am parsing Lahiru's
> email as a feature freeze but not code freeze.

Sorry, i got confused. No I dont have any new features, only the
credential-store.

Thanks
Amila

Re: Features for 0.8 release