Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Angel Vera <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/06 18:15:24 UTC

Daily report of Referrers?

I noticed that there is a list of "Referrers" that seems to get reset every day or so. I want extend its functionality so that it would either get sent to my email, or it would create a page with the statistics of a particular day so that the admin or anyone can see it.

What would be the proper steps to get me started with that? implement a javaBean?

Re: Daily report of Referrers?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
You could create a new version of the referrer turnover task, which by
default runs nightly at midnight, to replace the existing one:

   org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.runnable.TurnoverReferersTask

Your version could copy the referrer data or some subset of that data
to some statistics history table, to an email or whatever. Create a
new turnover task, put it in your classpath and configure it via
roller-custom.properties.

- Dave