Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Robert Rees <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 11:56:26 UTC

JMeter Ant Task doesn't support multiple test plans

I've noticed that the JMeter Ant Task in the extras folder is out of synch
with the that available for download from programmerplanet.org.

The latter supports multiple testplans while the extras folder doesn't. This
is on SVN tip.

Will the extras version be updated or should the task always be downloaded
from programmerplanet.org?

Re: JMeter Ant Task doesn't support multiple test plans

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 09/04/2008, Robert Rees <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I've noticed that the JMeter Ant Task in the extras folder is out of synch
>  with the that available for download from programmerplanet.org.
>
>  The latter supports multiple testplans while the extras folder doesn't. This
>  is on SVN tip.
>
>  Will the extras version be updated or should the task always be downloaded
>  from programmerplanet.org?

Probably best to use the version from the source, as otherwise there
is always a risk that the local version is stale.