Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kareem Mahgoub <ka...@thewayout.net> on 2003/09/24 13:29:53 UTC

IIS5+Tomcat4.1 integration problem

Hi all,
Sorry for the repeated question. I've seached the archive and read many
howtos and my problem still persists.
The problem is that the isapi filter is not working i.e. red arrow in IIS.
I tried isapi_redirector2.dll & redirector.dll from jakarta site following
the howto of the site, yet am not even getting the log file.
If anybody succeeded in the integration and can provide me with the
configuration file and the redirector used and the registry entry, I would
appreciated vey much.
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub

Re: IIS5+Tomcat4.1 integration problem

Posted by Mats Andersson <ma...@xantus.se>.
What do you have in your registry? Can you make an export and send it to
the list?

Mats

Posted by Mats Andersson <ma...@xantus.se>.