Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/03/21 23:19:10 UTC

We have bugzilla

Ok,

I will add something to the side navigation on the site, but for now, you
can submit bug reports here:

<http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/>

Right now, Geir is the default owner of the bugs when they first come in. I
might change that to be the dev list though...

-jon

Re: We have bugzilla

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> writes:

> I will add something to the side navigation on the site, but for now, you
> can submit bug reports here:
>
> <http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/>
>
> Right now, Geir is the default owner of the bugs when they first come in. I
> might change that to be the dev list though...

+1 on changing the "mail bugs to address" to the velocity-dev list.
That way we all get a heads up (even if Geir ends up fixing all of'em,
heh).

Daniel

Re: We have bugzilla

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Jon Stevens wrote:
> >
> > Ok,
> >
> > I will add something to the side navigation on the site, but for now, you
> > can submit bug reports here:
> >
> > <http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/>
> >
> > Right now, Geir is the default owner of the bugs when they first come in. I
> > might change that to be the dev list though...
>
> +1
>
> If that means that an initial bug report is sent to the dev list.
>
> If the way it is currently set up means that Geir is the only one that
> sees
> the bug reports initially then I would prefer them to come to the
> list.

I just tested with a bug, and I didn't get anything...

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               geirm@optonline.net

Re: We have bugzilla

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/21/01 3:04 PM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@apache.org> wrote:

> If the way it is currently set up means that Geir is the only one that
> sees
> the bug reports initially then I would prefer them to come to the
> list.

yea, it seems to be the case...i will change it to be the list...

-jon

Re: We have bugzilla

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
Jon Stevens wrote:

> Ok,
>
> I will add something to the side navigation on the site, but for now, you
> can submit bug reports here:
>
> <http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/>
>
> Right now, Geir is the default owner of the bugs when they first come in. I
> might change that to be the dev list though...

+1

If that means that an initial bug report is sent to the dev list.

If the way it is currently set up means that Geir is the only one that
sees
the bug reports initially then I would prefer them to come to the
list.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl