Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Evgeniy Strokin <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/30 19:47:00 UTC

How to get all entries in _day template

I need to show entries form some specific category on all pages. I have no problem doing this since I have
#set($pager = $model.getWeblogEntriesPager("/MySpecialCat"))
BUT if user clicks on some post he goes on the screen which shows only one entry and not from this category, so in this case #set($pager = $model.getWeblogEntriesPager("/MySpecialCat"))  return not null but pager with the current entry which from other category...
Question: how can I get access to all entries of the same day of current entry? If I'd be able get them I could at least filter out all other categories and find that I need
Thx