Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anand Raman <ar...@sapient.com> on 2003/04/18 12:53:47 UTC

when does maven.gen.docs value get initialized

Hi guys

I would like to know when are plugin specific values like "maven.gen.docs" populated.

I have an application which comprises of several modular components. I am trying to merge the site wide documentation with the documentations of these modules.

I saw that maven was also doing something similar. However the same scripts didn't work for me.

When I try to access values like maven.gen.docs I get a null value. Do you guys have any pointers

Thanks for your time.

anand