Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Kumar, Pankaj" <pa...@hp.com> on 2005/08/16 01:11:51 UTC

More notes on using Muse Enterprise Example (was RE: Steps for Executing Muse Enterprise Example)

Hi,

By default, Muse Enterprise Example uses the IP address of the machine
to construct URLs used within EPRs. You can change this to use either IP
address or hostname by editing
CATALINA_HOME/webapps/muse/WEB-INF/classes/jndi-config.xml file (look at
the comments for specific instruction).

One thing you should pay attention to that while interacting with the
example with a client program, you must exactly specify the URL within
the request message EPRs as specified in the above file. For example,
specifying http://localhost:8080/... Will most likely not work for
RemoveRelationship operation, irrespective of whether the example is set
to use the IP address or hostname. Also, if the enterprise example is
set to use hostname and is running on a machine with hostname
"myhost.apache.org" (IP addr: xxx.yyy.zzz.xyz) and you specify
http://xxx.yyy.zzz.xyz <http://xxx.yyy.zzz.xyz/> :... In your EPR then
some of the operations (specifically, RemoveRelationship) will silently
fail.

These problems can be resolved by a better hostname equivalence
algorithm.

/Pankaj.

________________________________

Posted by Sonny <op...@wonkwang.ac.kr>.
Hi..
Now I'm trying to install and test following your comment...
but i get some errors.. like this..
Please help me..-.-;;

------------------------ ERROR -------------------------------------
AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Exception - org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: No provider type matches
QName '{http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java}WSRF'
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: No provider type matches
QName '{http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java}WSRF'
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDProvider.getInstance(WSDDProvider.java:166)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.java:437)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getDeployedServices(WSDDDeployment.java:503)
	at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getDeployedServices(FileProvider.java:296)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.reportAvailableServices(AxisServlet.java:482)
	at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:260)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
	at
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)