Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/09/01 19:26:40 UTC

Re: Possible Ambari 2.1 rollingupgrade/downgrade defect when using configuration groups?

Hi Di,

This sounds like a backend bug during Downgrade and reverting to the
original configs. Can you go ahead and create a Jira on Apache?

Thanks,
Alejandro

Posted by Di Li <di...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hello Alejandro,

Yes, I have created JIRA AMBARI-12949 for the issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-12949

Thank you.

Di Li
InfoSphere BigInsights