Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Alok Kumbhare <ku...@usc.edu> on 2011/04/13 00:12:09 UTC

Support for OWL2 Data Range Extension: Linear Equations

Hi,

I am working on a project which involves creating an ontology which involves
data range restrictions as described in
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-dr-linear/. Does JENA support parsing and
accessing these and if so can you please provide a sample code to access
these assertions and restrictions.

Thanks,

Alok Kumbhare

Re: Support for OWL2 Data Range Extension: Linear Equations

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 15:12 -0700, Alok Kumbhare wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a project which involves creating an ontology which involves
> data range restrictions as described in
> http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-dr-linear/. Does JENA support parsing and
> accessing these and if so can you please provide a sample code to access
> these assertions and restrictions.

There isn't convenience support for it in the OntAPI, we don't support
OWL 2 at this stage.

You can use the normal RDF API to pull apart the triples that encode the
OWL axioms.

Dave