Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org> on 2017/11/05 22:07:37 UTC

Jira Epics, Boards, and Agile Management, and What Other Projects Are Doing

All

Jira supports agile concepts such as Epics and Kanban boards. What are other projects doing in these areas? It seems as best I can tell they are using these features in various ways; I see boards and epics etc.

I would like to be able to create some boards for specific purposes or components of NetBeans, but it seems I do not have permissions to do so. Also, even though we have the option to link “Epics” to newly created stories/tasks, it seems the NetBeans project is not configured to be able to create and use them. Can we have that setup?

Thanks,

Wade