Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Mabry <dm...@ena.com> on 2016/04/25 15:14:20 UTC

Jenkins broken?

Hello everyone,

Can someone check on Jenkins?  It looks like it not able to check out 4.7 branch and it’s failing on my pull request.  See the logs below:

FATAL: Could not checkout 4.7 with start point origin/4.7
hudson.plugins.git.GitException<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=hudson.plugins.git.GitException>: Could not checkout 4.7 with start point origin/4.7
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$9.execute(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1962)<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$9.execute&entity=method>
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.AbstractGitAPIImpl.checkoutBranch(AbstractGitAPIImpl.java:82)<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.AbstractGitAPIImpl.checkoutBranch&entity=method>
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.checkoutBranch(CliGitAPIImpl.java:62)<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.checkoutBranch&entity=method>
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.perform(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:608)
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:583)
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:542)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:120)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:326)
        at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
        at ......remote call to ubuntu-us1(Native Method)
        at hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1416)
        at hudson.remoting.UserResponse.retrieve(UserRequest.java:220)
        at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:781)
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:250)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy115.checkoutBranch(Unknown Source)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl.checkoutBranch(RemoteGitImpl.java:327)
        at com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.git.vmerge.BuildChooserImpl.getCandidateRevisions(BuildChooserImpl.java:78)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.determineRevisionToBuild(GitSCM.java:951)
        at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1054)
        at hudson.scm.SCM.checkout(SCM.java:485)
        at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1276)
        at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:607)
        at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
        at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:529)
        at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1738)
        at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43)
        at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
        at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:410)
Caused by: hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git checkout -b 4.7 origin/4.7" returned status code 1:
stdout: engine/storage/image/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/image/TemplateServiceImpl.java: needs merge
services/secondary-storage/server/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/resource/NfsSecondaryStorageResource.java: needs merge

stderr: error: you need to resolve your current index first

        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1693)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.access$500(CliGitAPIImpl.java:62)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$9.execute(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1956)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.AbstractGitAPIImpl.checkoutBranch(AbstractGitAPIImpl.java:82)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.checkoutBranch(CliGitAPIImpl.java:62)
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.perform(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:608)
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:583)
        at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:542)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:120)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:326)
        at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[CHECKSTYLE] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
[FINDBUGS] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
[PMD] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
[DRY] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
Archiving artifacts
Publish Cobertura Coverage Report is waiting for a checkpoint on cloudstack-pr-analysis #1019
Skipping Cobertura coverage report as build was not UNSTABLE or better ...
Publishing Clover coverage report...
No Clover report will be published due to a Build Failure
Putting comment on the pull request
Finished: FAILURE

Thanks,
dmabry

Re: Jenkins broken?

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
I have had to ask a lot of people to do this recently, so you are not
alone. The builds usually do work on a second attempt.

Re: Jenkins broken?

Posted by David Mabry <dm...@ena.com>.

Re: Jenkins broken?

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.