Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick De Decker <ni...@i-vision.be> on 2002/04/10 13:08:43 UTC

multiple logfiles

Hello,

I've got a question about apache 1.3.24.
I have several virtualhosts, each one with it's own error and access
logfile.

Is it possible to specify an addiotinal general logfile that logs all
requests from both main server and all virtualhosts ? Or do i have to
specify this extra logfile in each virtualhost (pointing to the same pipe or
file).
Will apache only open the file or pipe once for all virtualhosts or will it
try to open the pipe or file for each virtualhost seperately ?

Regards,
Nick De Decker