Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro> on 2004/03/05 22:16:17 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry-Hibernate template

For those of you interested I've put a simple template project using
Tapestry and Hibernate at http://nemesisit.rdsnet.ro/opendocs/pbase/ .
This is a complete project skeleton which gets expanded into a working
Tapestry application containing a Home page, Hibernate support, build
scripts for compilation and deployment in a Tomcat container. Using the
Velocity based Pbase tool it uses a set of properties for customizing
the template before creation. It should help for starting up your
Tapestry project in a few minutes.

Hope it will help,
Len

Marilen Aretius Corciovei
Independent J2EE, Linux consultant
http://nemesisit.rdsnet.ro/len
http://www.nemesisit.ro

Re: [ANN] Tapestry-Hibernate template

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Marilen, you should add your link to the Wiki!

Jamie