Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2000/09/02 00:33:39 UTC

ClassLoader Follow-Up

	It looks like my problems go away if we call setContextClassLoader
before the request gets processed.  Looking through the code, I see this
is done in tomcat/request/Jdk12Interceptor.  However, this class only
seems to be referred to be tomcat/startup/EmbededTomcat.  Can I include
this interceptor by adding it to a config file somewhere, or would it
require a code change?

Thanks,
	Aaron

Re: ClassLoader Follow-Up

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	Never mind - found it myself.  If I add Jdk12Interceptor into
server.xml (as the last RequestInterceptor) then things start working a
lot better.  I haven't tried all the permutations, but I think this was
the missing link.  Sorry for the flurry of mail...

Aaron