Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 19:41:31 UTC

problem starting beanshell http server remotely

Hello Jmeter users,

I am facing a problem with remote execution of tests.
In jmeter.properties there is a configuration for beanshell http server. The
http
server started with beanshell.server.port=9000 does not start when I execute
the tests remotely. I tried giving this property on command line as
-Jbeanshell.server.port=9000 but didn't help.

Himanshu

Re: problem starting beanshell http server remotely

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 23 September 2010 18:41, Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Jmeter users,
>
> I am facing a problem with remote execution of tests.
> In jmeter.properties there is a configuration for beanshell http server. The
> http
> server started with beanshell.server.port=9000 does not start when I execute
> the tests remotely. I tried giving this property on command line as
> -Jbeanshell.server.port=9000 but didn't help.

You have to define the property to the *server* process before it
starts, for example update the properties file *on the server*