Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Senthil Kumar, Sinduja (GE Healthcare)" <Si...@ge.com> on 2012/02/02 10:56:53 UTC

QUERY ON LOG FILES

Hi,

Can someone explain about the contents of the following three files
created by the QPID broker.

1.     .mbrokerdata

2.      Lock

3.     systemId.

Regards,

Sinduja.R

Re: QUERY ON LOG FILES

Posted by Pavel Moravec <pm...@redhat.com>.
Hi,
I recommend reading http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.10/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html-single/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid.html#section-addresses.

Basically, a consumer subscribes itself to a queue so you should use queue name in the address string (optionally followed by semicolon and queue attributes like "queue_name; { create:always }"). While a producer produces messages (with some routing key) via an exchange. So for producers you should specify their address in form "<exchange_name>/<routing_key>", again optionally extended by semicolon and node properties.

To make the basic flow complete, don't forget to create appropriate bindings to let exchanges route messages into relevant queues.

Kind regards,
Pavel Moravec

Re: QUERY ON LOG FILES

Posted by Pavel Moravec <pm...@redhat.com>.