Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/08 17:07:30 UTC

CI host out of space?

I have gotten a few PR build failures recently that refer to VM terminated.
I'm not sure if it's related, but I also caught this job
https://ci-hbase.apache.org/job/HBase-PreCommit-GitHub-PR/job/PR-4180/4/console
which was encountering "no space left on device"

Is there some sort of cleanup failure going on? As a non-committer I have
very limited visibility here but wanted to raise it in case it's a larger
ongoing issue.

Re: CI host out of space?

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月9日周三 10:19写道: