Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Rama Reddy <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/25 16:21:31 UTC

Fineract 1.x functional documentation

Hi,Is there user guide / some documentation available which can describe new organization setup , setting up accounting rules for loan disbursement & repayment process
Basically when I am trying start disbursement of loan to ext deposit account..I would like see how the basic config needs to be done1.creating chart of accounts ( asset,revenue)2. When invoking disbursement how debit & credit happen with in fineract..3.is there contra(suspense) to setup when disbursing to ext deposit account..?I could see lot of technical documentation , but less functional docs ..may be I am wrong i did not check all confluence docs..Would appreciate if you can share some links..
ThanksRam

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Fineract 1.x functional documentation

Posted by Rama Reddy <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ed,Thanks a lot for prompt response.Regards Ram

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 1:56, Ed Cable<ed...@mifos.org> wrote:   Rama,
You might have had difficulty finding Fineract user documentation on the Apache Fineract wiki as the standard open source front-end/staff-facing UI on top of Fineract is Mifos X.
Please reference the user manual at https://app.gitbook.com/@mifos/s/mifos-docs/ which we are migrating over from the Mifos X wiki: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/52035622/User+Manual
Ed

--
Ed CablePresident/CEO, Mifos Initiativeedcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

Re: Fineract 1.x functional documentation

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Rama,