Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/12/05 15:27:15 UTC

Updating POM versions throughout our codebase

I forgot one thing to ask: Do we already have a script that updates all
dependencies of a library/module to a new version? Without it, it isn't really
fun to do a release. If not, help is more than appreciated!

(I can't do the release today as I don't have enough time. I will let you know
as soon as I have time, if nobody is faster than me!)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Updating POM versions throughout our codebase

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hochsteger wrote:
> 2006/12/5, Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>:
>>
>> I forgot one thing to ask: Do we already have a script that updates all
>> dependencies of a library/module to a new version? Without it, it
>> isn't really
>> fun to do a release. If not, help is more than appreciated!
>
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1890.

great, I will give it a shot on my linux machine asap.

> If you need some help just ask ...

thanks for your offer

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <an...@gmail.com>.

--