Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2007/06/06 02:57:57 UTC

RE: The Embedder as our only export interface (was: Re: svn commit: r543671 - in /maven/components/trunk: maven-core/ maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/core/monitor/event/ maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/core/monitor/logging/ maven-setti

I agree. If we try to refactor everything now, it just means longer term before 2.1 can come out. Committing to a public façade for future compatibility and abstraction from internals is the way to go.