Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by steff aka sid <sr...@brockhaus-gruppe.de> on 2008/10/01 08:41:33 UTC

Re: WireTab with exception

Hi,
I've tested before without the wiretab so up to there all works fine. For
the second point I need to add a special behavior for all my routes because
they have to store the messages in different folders with different
filenames. I will try to enable debug logging and look if there are any
hints why the attachment gets missing.

Regards
/Steffen

-----