Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Agarwal, Monica" <Mo...@broadvision.com> on 2004/10/26 01:21:49 UTC

How to use tiles to render dynamic pages

Hi,

   We have an application that displays 4 columns of data in a page. The number of columns is configurable by the admin and also by the user. The minimum number of columns displayed is 2. If a column is not displayed then the space allocated for it needs to be taken up by other columns.

   Is there an easy way of doing this using tiles? Do I have to write custom code in my JSP to look up the user/admin choices and then display the columns and also resize them?

   Or is there any built in controller that can help me with that?

Thanks,
-Monica