Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/24 16:13:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.2

Hello IPMC,

The Apache Superset (incubating) community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.2.
The voting thread can be found here: https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/superset-dev/202009.mbox/%3C18DE5EC6-6538-4C7F-86DC-6F6D46C07758%40gmail.com%3E

Here are the binding +1 votes from mentors/IPMC members, carrying over from the podling vote:
- Jim (mentor)
- Furkan (IPMC)

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache Superset (incubating) is a modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application

The release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/0.37.2rc2/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/tree/0.37.2rc2

The Change Log for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/0.37.2rc2/CHANGELOG.md

public keys are available at:

https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/superset/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Superset (Incubating) Team

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.2

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone that participated. The vote to release
Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.2 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 3 binding +1, 0 non binding +1 and 0 -1 votes:

Binding votes:
- Jim
- Furkan
- Felix

We will work to complete the release process.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.2

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

- incubating in name
- signature and hash fine