Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nguyen Tuan Anh <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/13 16:03:04 UTC

config files

Hi,

I need to deploy a web service, but it needs to read some configuration
files. I read from the log file that I did not find the config files.
Could anyone tell me where can I put the config files for my service.

Thanks,
tuan anh

Re: config files

Posted by Mohammed Nour <no...@gmail.com>.
I think u have to put the configuration files under
"<ur-web-app-root-dir>\WEB-INF\classes" dir.