Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2012/04/12 14:57:00 UTC

Tickl-Crawler

Tim,

I've had some more time to look over the framework. It is quite nice.
Would it be possible for you to contribute some of it back via patches?
Even though the license is compatible, and you said we could, I would
feel better if the changes came from you. In addition, if you contribute
patches, that starts you down the path of becoming a committer. That
would make it far easier for you to contribute back, if that is
something you would like to do.

Richard