Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by abhu_05 <ab...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 13:36:15 UTC

help regarding tomcat5.5.20 statring problem????????

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all of you,

         I m new to tomcat i am using it for first time ,i ahve tomcat in
compressed form i have extracted it into " c:\",now  i set
path="%PATH%";c:\jdk1.3.0_02\bin;.;" and i set
classpath=%CLASSPATH%;c:\jdk1.3.0_02\lib;.; and set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3.0_02
and open command prompt  and go to tomcat's  bin directory and where i
execute it's startup.bat batch file and after pressing enter new windiow
open but it  close before reading it and tomcat server did not run plzzzzzzz
telll me if anyone know wat is the problem ,ymy server is not running  when
i have already set JAVA_HOME,,,,,,
plzzzzzzz help me

Re: help regarding tomcat5.5.20 statring problem????????

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
abhu_05 wrote:
> hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all of you,
>
>          I m new to tomcat i am using it for first time ,i ahve tomcat in
> compressed form i have extracted it into " c:\",now  i set
> path="%PATH%";c:\jdk1.3.0_02\bin;.;" and i set
> classpath=%CLASSPATH%;c:\jdk1.3.0_02\lib;.; and set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3.0_02
> and open command prompt  and go to tomcat's  bin directory and where i
> execute it's startup.bat batch file and after pressing enter new windiow
> open but it  close before reading it and tomcat server did not run plzzzzzzz
> telll me if anyone know wat is the problem ,ymy server is not running  when
> i have already set JAVA_HOME,,,,,,
> plzzzzzzz help me

Please use the users list.

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html

Mark

Re: help regarding tomcat5.5.20 statring problem????????

Posted by gerardo <ge...@yahoo.com.mx>.
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=cJr16hbfBU0

Nuestros Derechos estan limitados
por los Derechos de los demas