Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Carreira, Jason" <Ja...@usa.xerox.com> on 1999/11/16 17:47:43 UTC

RE: PATCH:jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/Tag LibraryInfoImpl.java

I don't really know anything about this stuff specifically, as I haven't had
a chance to start looking at the code yet, but I was getting problems with
text nodes from extraneous whitespace using IBM's XML4J parser... The Sun
ProjectX parser didn't generate these extraneous text nodes, however, so
maybe that would help.

Also, if you do an Element.normalize() it will (or is supposed to) combine
any adjacent text nodes, which might also help.