Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Sebastian Zaffarano <sz...@afip.gov.ar> on 2005/04/14 17:57:30 UTC

JMX & Jboss in hivemind 1.0

Achim, we are currently working with hivemind in a webapp project deployed in
Jboss 3.2.6, and we would like to use your JMX support, so we want to know
what do you think about development of a backport to JMX 1.0.  If you think
it's viable, then we can try to do it ourselves with your guidance. Also
there's the issue of MX4J vs. JBossMX compatibility.

thanks

--
Sebastian

Re: JMX & Jboss in hivemind 1.0

Posted by Achim Huegen <ah...@gmx-topmail.de>.
I tried the JMX support with JBossMX 1.0.
What is missing is mainly the StandardMBean.
A backport seems to be possible.

Achim