Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 16:06:49 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_perl

hi

I am running apache2 and have installed libapache2-mod-perl2 on Ubuntu 7.04

$dpkg -l | grep apache2
ii  apache2                                    2.2.3-3.2ubuntu2.1
                    Next generation, scalable, extendable web server

$ dpkg -l | grep libapache2
ii  libapache2-mod-perl2                       2.0.2-2.3ubuntu1
                    Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server

How can i verify whether my apache2 has mod_perl support into it

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Re: [users@httpd] mod_perl

Posted by Sean Allen <se...@ardishealth.com>.
those packages set it up as a loadable module, you need to adjust
configuration to actually load the module.