Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/01/04 06:31:32 UTC

Re: [m2] New pre-package phase?

Can anyone think of a use case other than the war plugin, or should
we just go with the pre-package phase?

Re: [m2] New pre-package phase?

Posted by Aaron Digulla <di...@hepe.com>.
Quoting Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>:

> I don't think either of these are cases for 'package resources', but
> general lifecycle improvements (Which are in the 2.1 design wiki).

I'm still arguing for a generic lifecycle management (where a mojo can
add any number of additional phases and maven just supplies a default
starting set). Do you want me to add my ideas and use cases to
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Lifecycle+and+Plugin+Handling?

http://www.philmann-dark.de/

Re: [m2] New pre-package phase?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I don't think either of these are cases for 'package resources', but
general lifecycle improvements (Which are in the 2.1 design wiki).

Is that right?

- Brett

Re: [m2] New pre-package phase?

Posted by Aaron Digulla <di...@hepe.com>.