Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2011/06/14 16:04:40 UTC

meaning of the two unreleased 10.8.1 versions

In addition to the well-defined 10.8.1.2 release version, there are two
unreleased 10.8.1 versions in JIRA now: 10.8.1.3 and 10.8.1.4. Are both
of these versions necessary or can 10.8.1.3 be merged into 10.8.1.4?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: meaning of the two unreleased 10.8.1 versions

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
Thanks for the quick responses, Knut and Mike. I have merged 10.8.1.3
into 10.8.1.4.

Regards,
-Rick

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.