Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Paul Power <pa...@openjawtech.com> on 2017/09/13 07:17:36 UTC

influxdb backend listener not sending data with different measurement names

I have a test plan that sends a variety of different messages in a web app,
and I need to record response times and other metrics for each message
type.

For each message type I have a backend listener sending to InfluxDB. Each
of these is configured using parameters that are read in from the command
line.
In particular the "measurement" value is different for each message type.

However when I run the plan I find every measurement is sent with the value
of the first "measurement". I noticed this in the InfluxDB and verified it
using Wireshark.

The test plan is attached. Look under "Main Thread Group".

Regards,
Paul

--
*The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an